Printed Sticker Installation
If your sticker has a transfer tape over the vinyl please see our decal installation section for installation with transfer tape applied.
Our stickers are printed using eco solvent ink and will last up to 3 years in normal conditions.
Never use any lacquers, window cleaners, or any other harsh chemicals on the graphics otherwise damage can occur. Never apply the sticker in direct sunlight and stay within a window of 60 to 95 degrees F.
Printed Sticker consists of 2 layers
* the top layer is the actual printed sticker
* the bottom layer is the backing wax paper
1. Clean and prep the surface by removing any residues. NOTE:NEVER USE AMMONIA BASED CLEANERS (i.e. Windex). It will out gas for a couple of weeks and create bubbles under the sticker. Which will result in accidental peeling.
2. Measure the area where the sticker will be placed to insure correct sizing.
3. Peel the sticker off the backing wax paper
4. Place the sticker in the area you wish to apply it to. Using your fingers rub the sticker from the center out to remove any air bubbles. Any small air bubbles will release themselves within a few days in sunlight.
5. Your sticker will now be secured onto your surface area. Allow sticker to adhere to the surface for a minimum of 48 hours before washing over the sticker. You are now ready to sport your new sticker!